It's "Ultimate Deals and Steals Week" on "Good Morning America," which means every single day this week, we'll have some of our biggest and best deals ever.
Today, we have exclusive discounts on must-have kitchenware to indulge your inner chef.
First, the fine print:
1. Use the promo codes and links provided below only on the dates listed to receive the savings.
2. All deals are available only while supplies last. There are no back orders or rain checks unless specified by the retailer.
3. Exclusive deals are applicable only to the items specified below. The savings are not applicable to other items on each site.
4. Deals cannot be combined with other coupons and offers.
5. Contact retailers directly for any questions about products, pricing and delivery before ordering online.
6. Shipping rates indicated below are valid in the continental U.S. only.
7. You might experience temporary technical issues because of the high volume of traffic. Thanks for your patience.
To suggest an exclusive deal for my consideration, connect with me directly at Facebook.com/Tory. If you have any trouble accessing a deal, you're welcome to email me directly through Sparkandhustle.com/tv/. I will answer you the same day.
Gilt.com: Assorted Kitchenware
Original: $65 to $325
GMA Exclusive Deal: $30 to $129 + FREE SHIPPING
50% - 78% savings
(No promo code needed when using this direct link)
Picked exclusively for "GMA" viewers, this large selection of must-have kitchenware will indulge your inner chef. Featuring top brands like Cuisinart, 10 Strawberry Street and Simply White, there is a wide variety of options to choose from, including a 42-piece dinner set, 10-piece non-stick cookware set, 19-piece knife set and convection toaster oven broiler. Each piece is a great addition to your existing collection or perfect for starting a new one. Free shipping!
If you have any problems accessing a deal or you'd like to suggest one for future consideration, email me directly through sparkandhustle.com/tv/. I can't respond to your message board comments below, but I'll respond if you email me directly.