The celebrity chef, author and restaurateur showed "GMA" how to make her grandmother's white chocolate pecan pie.
"You can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate, any chocolate that you love," Cora said. "I actually love her white chocolate pecan pie because it's the first one she ever made for me."
(MORE: This apple cider mimosa recipe is all you need to get through Thanksgiving with the relatives)
Get the full recipe below.
1 pie crust (for double crust 9-inch pie)
2 cups halved pecans
1 1/3 cup white chocolate or vanilla flavored chips
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup light corn syrup
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Roll out the bottom crust and arrange in a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Layer pecans and chips in the crust-lined pan.
4. In a large bowl, quickly hand-whisk the eggs together until just combined.
5. Add in the brown sugar, corn syrup and flour, and stir with a wooden spoon until thoroughly incorporated.
6. Pour over white chocolate mixture. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is set in the center.
7. Cover with spray-coated foil after 25 minutes of baking.
8. Cool completely, approximately 2 hours. Store in refrigerator.
Serve it to your guests for a Thanksgiving sweet treat!
Editor's note: This was originally published on Nov. 13, 2019.
Make a white chocolate pecan pie this Thanksgiving originally appeared on goodmorningamerica.com