Having the No. 1 song in the country hasn't moved 6ix9ine to stop trolling. In fact, it only gave him fuel to ramp up his tactics. During a recent Instagram Live session with DJ Akademiks, 6ix9ine took aim at YK Osiris, prompting the artist to respond.
It didn't take YK long to respond with a video of his own. "Can you get nominated for a Grammy? You gotta stop, my brotha. If you so number one, why you ain’t nominated for a BET Award? If you gon’ talk about being number one, talk about you being happy my ni**a like, like ni**a you still a clown bruh like that don’t make you like 100%. I don’t care bout no Instagram, y’all mind so delusional. I’m never trash, never that and I don’t gotta explain myself coz all y’all do is ride waves."
- 6ix9ine Trolls Rich the Kid in Instagram Post
- 2 Chainz Is the Latest to Troll ‘Rat’ 6ix9ine
- Blueface Says 6ix9ine 'F*cked Up the Internet'
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.