LA-based production, sales, financing and management outfit XYZ Films has elevated three executives to VP status.
Pip Ngo is getting promoted from Director to Vice President of Sales & Acquisitions; Maxime Cottray goes from Director to Vice President of Financing & Production; and Scott Freije will move up to Vice President, International Sales & Distribution.
More from Deadline
- XYZ Teams With Finland-Based VC Fund On $100m Genre Film Slate Fund
- Alexandra Daddario Plane Thriller 'Airborne' Boarded By XYZ - AFM
- Christoph Waltz & Lily Collins Join Bill Skarsgard In Thriller 'Gilded Rage' For Producer Jake Gyllenhaal, XYZ Films - AFM
Additionally, Francesca Musumeci and Alex Williams are being promoted to Global Sales Coordinator and Content Coordinator, respectively.
“These executives have proven their worth and played key roles in the company,” said the XYZ partners. “The promotions are well earned and we look forward to working with them in their expanded roles.”
The company announced late last year that it had raised funding to provide approximately $100 million in production financing across a slate of 15 to 20 films. Venture capital firm IPR.VC, based in Helsinki, Finland, is co-financing the slate.
Last year, Tatyana Joffe was hired as President of International Sales & Distribution and the company launched a documentary division and a talent management division. The firm’s Sundance lineup includes Beast Beast, Jumbo and Impetigore.
Best of Deadline
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers