The home security footage shows the woman, who will assumedly be named "yard Karen" or "sign Karen" by the end of the week, angrily approach their neighbors house to allege that any lawn signs violate the neighborhoods bylaws.
"I want to show you something," the woman can be heard saying in the clip just after ringing the doorbell. "You get out your neighborhood association bylaws... Section 5.20, no signs shall be in the yard. If you don’t take this Harris-Biden shit down, I will sue you. And I was going to have you sell my house but that’s not going to happen now and you’re going to lose a lot of business because of this crap. You get out your neighborhood association bylaws, section 5.20!"
Trump supporter threatens to sue neighbors for having a Biden sign on their yard pic.twitter.com/7XmsxBd8M2— Fifty Shades of Whey (@davenewworld_2) October 12, 2020
It's unclear what state the incident happened in, but it's evident that she's not too pleased at the existence of the sign. Assumedly because she's a Trump supporter, or perhaps she's not down with the idea of free speech for anyone but herself. Surprisingly, as she walked away she didn't remove the sign, instead walking straight past it with her fists clenched.
- 2Pac's Brother Criticizes Trump Campaign for 'Disrespectful' Dig at Kamala Harris
- How America's Next President Could Affect Your Bank Account
- Kamala Harris Takes the Vice Presidential Debate in a TKO
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.