EXCLUSIVE: WME has suspended agent Brent Smith for “behavioral issues,” pending an investigation, sources said.
This just happened today, and the agency isn’t commenting.
Smith is a top agent in the music and hip hop space, with clients that include Drake, Kendrick Lamar and Calvin Harris.
An attempt to reach Smith for comment has so far been unavailing.
We will update when we know more.
More from Deadline
- Broadcast Networks Boost Election Content In Final Weeks Of Presidential Campaign
- David Letterman's 'My Next Guest Needs No Introduction' Sets Season 3 Premiere Date
- Universal Lands Hot One: Stuntman Turned Director David Leitch To Helm Untitled Stuntman Drama To Star Ryan Gosling; Entertainment 360, 87North and Gosling Producing
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: American COVID-19 Deaths Cross 200,000; Fauci "Concerned" That The Worst May Be Yet To Come
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto