There's a decent chance someone named Lindsey or Lindsay will win "Dancing With the Stars" Season 25.
The Fall 2017 season starts tonight (Monday, Sept. 18) on ABC, with the 13 couples taking their first steps on the live dance floor.
Here are the 13 stars and pros, who will all dance again in Week 2 before the first elimination:
- Former Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- WWE wrestler Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev
- "Shark Tank" star Barbara Corcoran & Keo Motsepe
- Former NBA coach Derek Fisher & Sharna Burgess
- Singer/actor Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold
- Singer-songwriter Debbie Gibson & Alan Bersten
- Singer Nick Lachey & Peta Murgatroyd
- TV presenter Vanessa Lachey & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Actor/race car driver Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson
- Former NFL player Terrell Owens & Cheryl Burke
- Actress Sasha Pieterse & Gleb Savchenko
- "Property Brothers" star Drew Scott & Emma Slater
- Violinist Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas
So now is the time to place the early bets -- before even seeing the stars perform -- and comparing that to where everyone stands mid-season and in the finals.
From here, Lindsey Stirling and pro Mark Ballas look like the Manic Pixie Dream Team. She already dances as she plays violin and she seems like a perfect match for Mark's creative choreography.
Gold Derby's readers have given the early edge to Broadway and Disney Channel star Jordan Fisher and pro Lindsay Arnold. Their prediction has Lindsey following Jordan, with Terrell Owens and Nick Lachey behind them. However, Gold Derby added that their Week 1 predictions don't always win, since Nastia Liukin and Alexa PenaVega were previously given best odds and didn't win.
That's what makes these early predictions such a challenge! But TVLine agreed with Gold Derby's readers, giving Jordan and Lindsay best odds, also followed by Lindsey and Mark, then Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy.
For some reason, Drew Scott and reigning pro champ Emma Slater aren't coming up high on winner lists. Should they be kept in mind as the "dark horse" couple to win?
Over at Sportsbettingexperts.com, they've broken down the odds further. They think Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke have the best odds to win it all, followed by both Nikki Bella and pro Artem Chigvintsev, and Lindsey and Mark.
For the record, Barbara Corcoran was given best odds to be eliminated first (ageists!), followed by Derek Fisher and even Frankie Muniz. Here's hoping 68-year-old Barbara proves those critics wrong.
No one can advance, or win, without your votes, so once the show starts you should head here to vote for your favorite pairs.
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.