The post Willie Nelson cancels tour due to breathing issues appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Willie Nelson has canceled his upcoming tour due to breathing issues.
In a tweet to fans, the 85-year-old country music legend wrote, “I’m sorry to cancel my tour, but I have a breathing problem that I need to have my doctor check out. I’ll be back.”
Nelson was set to kick off a lengthy tour this weekend in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The schedule also included the second leg of his Outlaw Music Festival as well as an appearance at Farm Aid.
Last year, Nelson canceled a string of shows due to breathing issues. The year before that, he abruptly ended a concert in Salt Lake City after experiencing a shortness of breath, which he attributed to the venue’s high elevation
To my fans,
I’m sorry to cancel my tour, but I have a breathing problem that I need to have my doctor check out.
I’ll be back
— Willie Nelson (@WillieNelson) August 8, 2019
- Full Woodstock recording to air on WXPN at exact time of original festival
- "Teenage Dream" video star accuses Katy Perry of sexual harassment
- Jack Black and Jack White have finally recorded a song together
- DEVO confirm rare live appearance at Desert Daze: "This could be the last time DEVO plays on this planet"
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth announce separation