The post Wiggles member Greg Page goes into cardiac arrest during reunion concert appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Greg Page, a founding member of the Australian children’s group The Wiggles, is in serious but stable condition after going into cardiac arrest and collapsing while onstage during a reunion concert on Friday, TMZ reports.
As a special benefit concert for Australian bushfire relief, The Wiggles’ Page, Anthony Field, Murray Cook, and Jeff Fatt hit the stage together for the first time since 2016. At the end of the main portion of the set, Page collapsed as he walked off stage. The encore was canceled and Greg was transported to a local hospital.
In a statement, The Wiggles confirmed that Page had suffered a cardiac arrest. “He has had a procedure and is now recovering in hospital. We appreciate your kind messages and concern,” the statement adds.
Page previously retired from The Wiggles following his diagnosis with orthostatic intolerance, a disorder of the autonomic nervous system.
- Drummer Joey Kramer sues Aerosmith after being told he needed to audition in order to rejoin band
- Trent Reznor learned of Nine Inch Nails' Rock Hall induction the same day his wife gave birth
- Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- Netflix's Mindhunter put on indefinite hold
- The Journey of Reclusive Rage Against the Machine Frontman Zack de la Rocha