The post White Reaper perform “Might Be Right” and “Real Long Time” on Kimmel: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Supporting their latest album, You Deserve Love, White Reaper made their late night debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday. They performed their track “Might Be Right” and delivered “Real Long Time” as an online exclusive. Watch both performances ahead.
We’ve long known the Louisville rockers are fantastic at delivering their undeniable power pop version of rock and roll, so it was about time TV audiences learned as well. Though there may not have been as many antics as you’d see from White Reaper in a small club setting, there was a dude standing in the back with a bucket hat tapping a tambourine and shaking a shaker. So fair trade.
(Read: The 100 Best Pop Punk Bands)
- Kevin Spacey accuser Ari Behn dies at 47
- Eddie Murphy made his glorious return to SNL and reprised all his old characters: Watch
- Trent Reznor describes experience scoring Netflix's Bird Box "a fucking waste of time"
- Eddie Vedder had his own Before Sunrise moment in Utrecht, reunites with woman 27 years later
- Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"