Sixteen candidates are vying for eight open seats on the WGA West’s board of directors. The seven incumbents seeking reelection are Patti Carr, Ashley Gable, Betsy Thomas, David Slack, Patric M. Verrone, Travis Donnelly and Deric A. Hughes.
The nine other candidates are Adam Starks, John Lopez, Rob Forman, Scott Rosenbaum, Andrew Ti, Katherine Beattie, Daniel Kunka, Leland Jay Anderson and Eric Haywood.
More from Deadline
- WGA West President David A. Goodman Talks New Film & TV Deal And Agency Franchise Agreement With UTA
- WGA West Members Earned A Record $1.68 Billion Last Year Under Guild Contracts; Over-Scale Payments For Agentless Writer-Producers Not Reflected In Data
- Michael Franklin Dies: Former Top Executive Of DGA & WGA West Was 96
Ballots will go out August 31 and must be returned by September 21. The guild will host a virtual Candidates Night forum, where members can pose questions to the candidates, on September 2.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Break Record 70,000 For The First Time; Infections Up 40% Since Early July
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto