The post “Weird Al” Plays a Trigger-Happy Ted Nugent in Reno 911! Reboot: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Earlier this year, it was revealed that “Weird Al” Yankovic would be portraying Ted Nugent on the Quibi reboot of Reno 911!. Now, we have a full clip of our favorite parody expert fully embodying the disgraced Southern rocker/right-wing asshole.
In a scene titled “T-Shirt Gun”, one of Nugent’s employees meets him before a political rally to show him the high-powered t-shirt cannon that he prepared for use on stage. Nugent jokes about putting a silencer on it and the two laugh, but as Nugent approaches the scrum of police officers and screaming fans, he accidentally takes the stage with a different long rifle.
Hilarity ensues, but we won’t spoil the fun for ya. Watch the video below.
- “Weird Al” Yankovic Sings the Perfect Social Distancing Anthem, “One More Minute”, on Fallon: Watch
- Ted Nugent calls Rock and Roll Hall of Fame omission a “sacrilege”
The bit is from the latest episode of the police show satire, which airs on the mobile-focused streaming platform Quibi. We thought “Part 1” of this season was, for better and worse, a throwback to the original Comedy Central iteration that went off the air in 2009. Regardless of how the rest of “Part 2” plays out, Yankovic’s Nugent impression is absolute gold.
- Robert Pattinson Is The Batman in Nirvana-Soundtracked First Trailer: Watch
- Trump Wanted The Killers, Celine Dion, Kiss, or Meat Loaf to Play His Inauguration
- "Weird Al" Plays a Trigger-Happy Ted Nugent in Reno 911! Reboot: Watch
- 25 Most Anticipated Albums of Fall 2020
- Chris Cornell Statue Vandalized