The video features Weezer, dressed in medieval garb, performing the track somewhere in the middle of the woods, with Rivers Cuomo at one point using a hanging pinecone as a microphone. Throughout the video, Cuomo is haunted by fading memories of Bell’s character.
More from Rolling Stone
- 'Frozen II' Review: Disney Sequel Is a Frosty, Fun Follow-Up
- Panic! at the Disco Shares 'Into the Unknown' From 'Frozen 2'
- Hear Kacey Musgraves' 'Frozen 2' Song 'All Is Found'
In the film itself, “Lost in the Woods” is performed by actor Jonathan Groff; Weezer’s rendition of the Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-penned song appears during the end credits. Keeping with the wintery theme, Weezer also recently dropped their video for “California Snow.” Cuomo also contributed a new song to another animated project, Netflix’s Green Eggs and Ham.
In addition to performances by the main cast, the Frozen 2 soundtrack also features artists like Panic! at the Disco (“Into the Unknown“), Aurora and Kacey Musgraves, who contributes a version of “All Is Found.”
Best of Rolling Stone
- Phil Anselmo Remembers Dimebag Darrell: 'I Think of Him Every Day'
- The 50 Best Songs of 2019
- 'Let It Bleed': Why the Stones’ Nastiest Masterpiece Feels Right on Time
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.