The Weeknd appeared to have a pretty busy, uhh, weekend performing and enjoying the scene at the first round of the Coachella Valley Arts & Music Festival. After giving a tearful performance of songs from his latest EP My Dear Melancholy, the 28-year-old artist was seen at an afterparty kissing up on his ex, Bella Hadid.
One source revealed to E! News that the old flames were attending Poppy nightclub's Coachella pop-up on Friday night where they were spotted "kissing all night." The pair apparently weren't concerned about privacy, as the source said the singer and supermodel spent the whole night together at the party.
"They spent the whole night together and left together. Bella looked really happy. They were definitely super affectionate, cuddling each other while hanging out with their friends."
What's even more confusing is that on day two of the festival, Abel was spotted strolling side-by-side with yet another girl. This time, he was seen with his arm around Justin Bieber's ex Chantel Jeffries, reports TMZ. Onlookers watched as the two wandered through the VIP area, and at one point the pair were seen hugging, with Jeffries resting her head on his shoulder.
At this point, who knows what direction the Weeknd's heart is pointed towards, but if his latest music is any indication, he's still in a pretty raw emotional state. Let's just hope he doesn't break any more hearts in the process of healing his own this time.
- Watch The Weeknd, SZA, Kali Uchis, and More Perform at Coachella
- The Weeknd Drops Parts 1 and 2 of 'Another You' Documentary
- The Weeknd Releases Video for "Call Out My Name"
More from Complex
- Sheffield's Spen And Mani C (Nitro Clack) Partner Up For Aspirational "Leaving The Ends"
- The Future is Flyprint: How Nike Wants 3D Printing to Change Running Forever
- No, Grime Isn’t Dead—But It Definitely Needs A Shake-Up
- Klay Thompson Unaware He Has Critics; Paul George Gives Himself Nickname | Out of Bounds
- Amy Schumer Is Reportedly Eyeing Role as Boxer in Christy Martin Biopic