Zedd opens the video, playing a sad piano player for hire at a restaurant frequented by wealthy, cruel clientele. His boss berates him for playing “modern” music, as the guests gleefully mistreat the employees. In the midst all this negativity, Zedd starts to play “Good Thing,” and Kehlani strolls in to join him like an old-school jazz singer. She twirls the waiters in a choreographed dance and the workers rise up.
More from Rolling Stone
- Hear Zedd and Kehlani's Bouncy Singles Anthem 'Good Thing'
- Kehlani Pays Homage to Her Roots in New 'Butterfly' Video
- Song You Need To Know: Katy Perry, 'Never Really Over'
Earlier this year, Zedd teamed up with Katy Perry for the songs “365” and “Never Really Over.” He is currently in the midst of his Orbit World Tour, which wraps next month. Kehlani released her mixtape While We Wait back in February.
Best of Rolling Stone
- 100 Best Albums of the '90s
- The Beatles' 'Abbey Road': 5 Great Country, Americana Covers
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About the Beatles' Music
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.