More from Variety
- SXSW's Impact on Austin Economy Totals a Record $356 Million, Study Shows
- Lizzo Is the Headliner by Any Other Name at Austin City Limits Fest, Weekend One
- Record Store Day Black Friday Promises 177 Titles, Including Paul McCartney, Cardi B, Lizzo
When Culkin was invited on stage to play the “gigolo game,” he accepted the invite.
“Macaulay, are you ready to gig, gigolo?” Lizzo asked Culkin before he was prompted to perform the popular ’90s sprinkler dance move, which requires hopping on one leg with one hand pressed to the back of the head while the other arm is fully extended.
Lizzo and her dancers then copied the move while singing, “That’s the way he gigolo!”
Culkin posted the video on Tuesday of him dancing on Instagram. “When @lizzobeeating asks you to do a silly dance . . . you get up there and do a silly dance,” Culkin wrote in his caption.
Sarah Michelle Gellar commented on the video, “I’m so jealous (well, not of your dancing).” Watch the clip below.
Culkin was most famous for his childhood roles in both “Richie Rich” and “Home Alone.” Recently, he appeared as Ian in director Seth Green’s 2019 film “Changeland,” and did voice acting for “Robot Chicken.”
On the strength of her “Cuz I Love You” album and its hit “Truth Hurts,” Lizzo, of course, is one of 2019’s breakout stars.
Best of Variety
- Emmys Trivia: 20 Surprising Facts From 2019's Nominations
- Listen: Hugh Grant on Why He Would Kill Social Media if He Could
- 'Game of Thrones' Filming Locations in Northern Ireland to Open as Tourist Attractions