Harry Styles seems to work well under pressure.
The 23-year-old singer hit the Saturday Night Live stage this evening, marking his first live TV performance as a solo artist. If that wasn’t enough to stir his nerves, this week’s episode was also SNL’s first ever coast-to-coast live broadcast, meaning fans across the country were watching his performance in real time. But if Harry was, in fact, nervous, he didn’t let it show.
The former One Direction member put in a stellar performance of his new single “Sign of the Times,” which is expected to take the top spot on this week’s Billboard Hot 100 chart. Harry also debuted a new track "Ever Since New York."
You can check out the performances in the video above and below. Harry is also gearing up to release his self-titled debut solo album in less than a month. The singer revealed the project’s cover art and tracklist earlier this week, as well as its May 12 release date. Fans are now crossing their fingers for a tour announcement.
- Christopher Nolan's War Epic 'Dunkirk' Unveils New Trailer Featuring Harry Styles and Explosions
- Harry Styles Will Reportedly Show Off His Mick Jagger Moves in Rolling Stones Movie
- Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles Are Reportedly Giving That Whole Love Thing Another Try
- Harry Styles Lands Role in Christopher Nolan's WW2 Film Alongside Tom Hardy
More from Complex
- Lou The Human Is a Rebellious NYC Rapper Making Raw, Twisted Hip-Hop
- Facebook Murder Suspect Steve Stephens Commits Suicide
- The NBA Needs to Bring Back the Five-Game First Round Series
- Post Malone Blessed Coachella With 10,000 Popeyes Biscuits
- Nike's New Flyknits Look Like Macarons