Gal Gadot has brought a group of celebrities together for an all-star cover of John Lennon’s “Imagine.”
Speaking on her Instagram, the Wonder Woman star shared that she has been bored after six days of self-quarantine. “These past few days got me feeling a bit philosophical,” she said. “You know this virus has affected the entire world, everyone. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from. We’re all in this together.”
More from Rolling Stone
- BTS Reveal 'Map of the Soul : 7' Tracklist, Sia Collaboration
- 'Downhill' Review: Remake Buries the Original's Edgy Appeal
- Best Movies to See in Feb.: 'Birds of Prey,' 'Downhill,' 'The Invisible Man'
To help cope with her boredom, Gadot tapped some of her famous friends to record a song much like the musical videos that have been coming out of Italy during the COVID-19 crisis. The video includes quick appearances from Sia, Will Ferrell, Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Fallon, James Marsden, Amy Adams, Zoe Kravitz, Norah Jones, Mark Ruffalo, Natalie Portman, Lynda Carter and more.
“We are in this together, we will get through it together,” Gadot noted alongside the video on her Instagram post. “Let’s imagine together. Sing with us.”
Best of Rolling Stone
- Rob Sheffield's St. Patrick's Day Playlist
- Carrie Underwood's 11 Greatest 1980s Covers
- Can Elvis Rise Again?
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.