Naturally, after days of letting your hair grow out while in self-isolation, there will come a time when sweeping your bangs out of your face won’t cut it anymore. During the pandemic, celebrities haven’t been risking the chance of having hair stylists come to their homes. Instead, they’ve been taking matters into their own hands. Bruce Willis is the latest celebrity to pick up an electric shaver.
But the father of five didn’t turn it on himself — he used it on his daughter Tallulah while his ex Demi Moore and their other daughter Rumer Willis. They’ve been quarantining with all their daughters, including Scout.
Think of their activity as a father-daughter haircut party. Rumer also helped out and posted a video of her shaving Tallulah’s hair with the caption: “I get very serious while shaving heads.” Tallulah herself also posted the shaving session on her personal Instagram, seeming very nonchalant about the whole situation.
She then had her sister take a topless photo of her, which she also posted to the ‘gram. “You look like Joan of Arc, dude,” someone is heard saying in the background.
Before this “activity” began, the Willis-Moore family dressed up in matching striped Pjs. Their co-parenting skills and family bonding moments are #QuarantineGoals.
Before you go, click here to see more celebs attempting at-home haircuts.
More from SheKnows
- Hilary Duff's 8-Year-Old Son is the Makeup Artist We All Need Right Now
- Kelly Ripa Breaks Down Crying Admitting Her Kids Are Too Scared to Hug Her
- Tracy Morgan Told Hoda Kotb All About His Sex Life & It Got Awkward
Best of SheKnows
- 18 Things About Tiffany Haddish You Probably Didn't Know
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018