The network has handed the show, which will see Chris Hardwick return as host, a 20-episode run.
This comes as it scheduled the three remaining episodes of the third season, which launched in March. The final episodes will air on October 1, October 21 and October 28 at 8pm.
Executive produced by LeBron James, Maverick Carter, Andrew Glassman and Hardwick, the game features two-person teams related by family, friendship or life experience competing for a cash prize. If a question is answered correctly a green ball falls down the five-story wall, adding the value of the slot to the players’ winning total. If it’s wrong, a red ball will fall and deduct the value from the team. With more than $13 million on the line, teammates have to work together to build a huge cash prize.
The Wall was developed by Glassman Media in conjunction with CORE Media and produced in association with Universal Television Alternative Studio. It is a collaboration between the SpringHill Company and Glassman Media and the format also airs in 20 territories around the world including the UK, where it is fronted by British film and TV legend Danny Dyer.
Aaron Long, Jessica Otazua, Quintin Strack and Tim Sullivan also exec produce.
More from Deadline
- 'Summer' Multi-Family Drama From Chris Keyser In Works At NBC
- Presidential Debate Opener Drops Sharply From 2016's Record High In Early Numbers; ABC Tops Nets In First Trump-Biden Showdown
- 'Young Rock': Dwayne Johnson's NBC Comedy Sets Cast
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto