NBC showcased the first part of The Voice season finale on Monday, with the two-hour show up a tenth from last week delivering a 1.0 in the adults 18-49 demographic and 7.55 million viewers. It marks the most-watched edition of the reality singing competition since April 20. Songland (0.7, 4.00M) followed, welcoming Florida Georgia Line, and held steady in the demo while also hitting a four-week high in total viewers.
The pair helped NBC sweep the night overall in the demo and total viewers.
More from Deadline
- 'The Last Dance' Ratings: Bull Market For Final Two Episodes Of Michael Jordan Series On ESPN
- 'Snowpiercer' Series Premiere Tops Sunday Cable Programming, Marks Largest TNT Debut Since 'The Alienist'
- NASCAR Return Scores 6.3 Million Viewers For Fox As Live Racing Ends Its Pit Stop
ABC’s The Bachelor: Listen to your Heart (0.6, 3.00M) ended its inaugural musical romance on par with last week. The network’s freshman romantic dramedy The Baker and the Beauty (0.4, 2.30M), meanwhile, slipped a tenth in the demo.
The CW featured a special episode of Penn & Teller: Fool Us (0.2, 841,000), while Roswell, New Mexico (0.1, 622K) held steady in the demo but hit a viewership low.
CBS and Fox aired reruns.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll Passes 90,000 As Cases Nationally Hit 1.5 Million - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto