VH1 slayed Friday night with a RuPaul’s Drag Race block of programming that included the premiere of RuPaul’s Secret Celebrity Drag Race. The two fabulous reality drag-driven competitions dominated, delivering VH1’s highest-rated Friday night since December 2007.
The latest episode of season 12 of RuPaul’s Drag Race kicked off the night, earning a 0.64 in the adults 18-49 demographic. This was the second highest-rated episode of the season.
More from Deadline
- NFL Draft Scores Record Viewership For All Three Days; 'Will & Grace' Finale Sees Best Mark In A Year - Update
- 'The Last Dance' Remains A Ratings Slam Dunk For ESPN In Week 2 - Update
- 'American Idol's First Remote Live Show Tops Sunday Ratings; 'God Friended Me' Series Finale Steady
The debut of RuPaul’s Secret Celebrity Drag Race followed and earned a 0.58 in the demo and 685,000 viewers tuned in to see Riverdale‘s Jordan Connor, comedian and actor Jermaine Fowler and Younger‘s Nico Tortorella get drag makeovers from Drag Race alums Trixie Mattel, Bob the Drag Queen and Monet X Change. The trio competed and lip-synched for their lives for charity.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll Passes 50,000 As Number Of Cases Nears 1M Nationwide - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto