Kopple comes to the management company from CAA, where he worked with such creatives as Narcos exec producer José Padilha, Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski, The Hunt Craig Zobel, ZeroZeroZero show runner Pablo Trapero Peter Sollett , Adam Robitel, Joe Swanberg, Emily Jerome and John Curran. These clients are expected to continue to be managed by Kopple and are also expected to stay at CAA
“We have long admired David as a person with great integrity, a keen eye, and an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to welcome him to 360 and look forward to collaborating with him and his clients in exciting new ways,” said the Management 360 partners in a joint statement.
Kopple had been with CAA since 2010.
More from Deadline
- WGA Responds To CAA Deal Claim That Would End Stalemate: Not So Fast! - Update
- Donnie Yen, Alec Baldwin & Frank Grillo To Star In Action-Thriller 'The Father'; AGC & CAA Launch Sales
- Director-Producer Randall Einhorn Signs With CAA
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: Total Cases Hit 6 Million Milestone
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto