Variety published this week a digital Spanish Cinema Spotlight, looking at one of Europe’s fastest-growing content production scenes, galvanized by new rebates, the huge Spanish-language market and a thirst for streaming hits along the lines of “The Platform.”
Below is the Spotlight, with its take on Spain’s burgeoning production hub, rebate revolution, evolving sales sector, multi-laureled animation scene, key titles and more….
More from Variety
- Kristen Stewart's Princess Diana Movie Sells to Neon, Topic Studios
- Cannes Delivers Big Titles, Sales & Hope but Questions Market Models
- Ellen Kuras to Direct Kate Winslet in Lee Miller Movie 'Lee'
To read more, please click anywhere in the Spotlight below.
Best of Variety
- What's Coming to Disney Plus in July 2020
- ‘Jaws’ Anniversary: 10 Movies That Are Better Than The Book
- The Best Movies on Netflix