The writer’s script appeared on the 2016 Blacklist and follows former college football star Eddie Palmer (Timberlake) who returns to his hometown after some time in prison. Hoping to get his life back on track, Eddie finds himself in charge of a unique boy abandoned by his mother. Palmer, one of many films on Apple’s new film slate, is set to premiere in 2021.
Guerriero entered the publishing scene with her debut suspense novel Girl On Point, a project for which Aurelio De Laurentiis acquired the rights. Guerriero is also set to write the film adaptation for her 2019 book.
The multi-hyphenate has also been tapped to adapt the screenplay for Like Minded Entertainment’s and Scott Free Productions’ film about the sinking of tugboat Jascon-4 in Nigeria. Mark Kassen will helm the project.
Among Guerriero’s previous projects are the mystery thriller Hunting Season, which was distributed by HBO/Cinemax. In 2013, She also directed and produced the documentary short My Best Kept Secret.
Guerriero continues to be represented by manager Markus Goerg of Heroes & Villains Entertainment and attorney Peter Sample.
More from Deadline
- UTA Promotes 35 To Agent, Executive And Associate Status Across Agency
- Kenn Viselman Signs With UTA To Relaunch His itsy bitsy Entertainment Company Banner; Two Projects Set
- Samantha Kirby Yoh Joins UTA As Music Co-Head
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto