The idea is being kept close to the vest, but it was hatched by Stawski to make his feature directing debut. He is a Grammy nominated music video director who directed Side Effects for Awesomeness TV. Widger’s work includes Damned for Legendary and, Magic The Gathering and Lumberjanes, both for Fox.
More from Deadline
- Paramount Players Lands YA Novel 'Opposite Of Always' For Temple Hill
- Paramount Wins Bidding Battle For Kay Oyegun Comedy Spec 'Assisted Living' As 'King Richard' Still Volleying
- Temple Hill Makes 3-Year Paramount Deal, Reuniting Former Partners Marty Bowen & Par Production President Wyck Godfrey
John Fischer is spearheading for Temple Hill and he will be exec producer with Stawski. Universal’s Senior Vice President of Production Jeyun Munford and Creative Executive Tony Ducret will oversee the project on behalf of the studio.
Stawski is represented by Gersh, Writ Large and Weintraub Tobin; Widger by Kaplan/Perrone and Morris Yorn Barnes.
Best of Deadline
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers