Universal Music Publishing has unveiled UMPG Music Solutions, combining its worldwide networks of sync and custom music offerings for film, television and advertising.
Client inquiries will be managed by UMPG’s local sync offices, as well as through Universal Publishing Production Music, according to the announcement. More information is available at http://www.umpgmusicsolutions.com/.
More from Variety
- Universal Music Publishing Goes on Signing Spree, Via Zoom
- Universal Music Publishing Chief Jody Gerson to Receive Abe Olman Award at Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Taylor Swift Moves to Universal Music Publishing Group with New Pact
The service provides a single point of access in each local market to the company’s worldwide network of songwriters, composers, producers and sync resources – including its sync division, production music division and bespoke composition offerings – as well as those of select partners. The development of UMPG Music Solutions also strengthens the company’s film, TV and advertising strategy.
“UMPG’s Film, TV and Advertising teams strive to provide best-in-class service for our clients. With UMPG Music Solutions, we are highlighting the fact that our capabilities extend far beyond commercial music licensing,” said Tom Eaton, Senior Vice President, Music for Advertising, Film & TV, UMPG. “By harnessing the talents of our world-class roster, as well as our creative partners, UMPG continues to go above and beyond in providing the best results for all of our clients’ needs.”
In addition to tapping its own global roster, UMPG Music Solutions will offer access to leading songwriters, producers and composers from partner companies around the world, including:
- Elias Music(New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas) an industry leader in sonic branding, bespoke music and custom music for advertising
- Green United Music(Paris, Shanghai) a leading custom music company for international advertising campaigns
- Decca Publishing(London and Los Angeles) global platform specializing in post-classical, score and soundtrack music
- AMP.Amsterdam(Netherlands) specializing in sonic branding globally
- DJDTP(New York, Los Angeles) full-service custom music production company specializing in film, TV and ad services
- Sup3rsonic(Germany) – Berlin based music-collective focusing on music production, composition, sonic branding and artist collaborations
- and more
Best of Variety
- What's Coming to Disney Plus in May 2020
- Everything Coming to Netflix in May
- 'Tiger King': Where Everyone in the Series Is Now