ABC’s comedy United We Fall stood tall Wednesday night, delivering a 0.5 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic and netting 3.70 million viewers. Although it dipped a tenth from last week’s series premiere, it still finished as the top-rated show in primetime on a night that also saw the season finale of CBS’ Game On! (0.3, 2.28M).
After encores of The Goldbergs, The Conners and American Housewife, ABC wrapped its evening with a new episode of Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (0.3, 1.30M), which held steady.
More from Deadline
- Mary Trump Digs At President Donald Trump Over TV Ratings, Boast-Tweets Over Topping Him
- 'World Of Dance' Stumbles To Series Ratings Low Tuesday; 'DC's Stargirl' Dips
- ITV Orders Black Lives Matter-Inspired Drama Shorts; Features Stories From 'Bulletproof' & 'Superhoe' Writers
Univision’s lineup of Te Doy La Vida (0.6, 1.77M), Médicos (0.4, 1.39M) and Como Tú No Hay Dos (0.5, 1.40M) tallied a 0.5 average in the demo, beating out NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox and the CW. NBC was the night’s most-watched network with encores of its Chicago trio.
The CW started its night with a repeat of The 100 and ended with Bulletproof, which hit bottom with a 0.0 in the demo and 288,000 viewers.
At CBS, Tough As Nails (0.4, 3.49M) ticked down in the demo while the Game On! finale held steady. The network also aired a repeat of SEAL Team.
On Fox, Ultimate Tag (0.3, 1.14) was on par with last week and was preceded by a MasterChef repeat.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Break Record 70,000 For The First Time; Infections Up 40% Since Early July
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto