Beauty lovers, rejoice! Ulta is giving us major reasons to stock up on some of our favorite makeup, hair, and skincare products this holiday weekend. The beauty retailer just kicked off its Black Friday sale, and it has epic deals on brands like Tarte, Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced, Mario Badescu, Kylie Cosmetics, and more — we’re talking about up to 50 percent off, people! There are also tons of Beauty Buster deals for $10 and under, like this Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser, and for $20 and under, including these Lorac Pro Palettes on sale for just $19.50. You can even score free shipping on any purchase of $35 or more, plus a free gift with a fragrance purchase of $50 or more.
These Black Friday discounts only last until November 30, so we’re taking full advantage of the deals before they end. The products we’re scooping up while we can get them this cheap? This Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit that shoppers are obsessed with, and this Too Faced Better Than Sex Lashes & Lips Set for just $16 that will give you long, voluminous lashes and plump, glossy lips. There’s even tons of Kylie Jenner‘s Kylie Cosmetics products on markdown, including this Kylie Holiday 5 Piece Lip Set for just $21. Keep scrolling to see our favorite picks from the Ulta Black Friday sale.
Best Makeup Deals at Ulta
- Kylie Cosmetics Blush, $10 (orig. $18); ulta.com
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Lashes & Lips Set, $16 (orig. $41); ulta.com
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit, $24 (orig. $40); ulta.com
- Tarte Stocking Up Eye & Cheek Set, $12 (orig. $30); ulta.com
Best Skincare Deals at Ulta
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cleanser, $10 (orig. $20); ulta.com
- Origins Marvelous Must-Haves Fan Faves for Glowing Healthy-Looking Skin, $10 (orig. $18); ulta.com
- First Aid Beauty Limited Edition Ultra Repair Cream Pink Grapefruit, $19 (orig. $42); ulta.com
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Brightening Peel, Renew, Repeat, $15 (orig. $30); ulta.com