The post Twin Peaks tease forthcoming album with new “Ferry Song”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Lookout Low is considered a “collaborative triumph” for the Chicago band due to each individual members’ increased involvement, and today’s single is prime proof. While frontman Cadien Lake James often takes the lead on Twin Peaks’ material, “Ferry Song” was written and sung by the outfit’s keyboardist and guitarist Colin Croom.
The track, whose cozy ramshackle nature is endlessly endearing, was birthed in Spring 2018 in New Orleans, where Croom was taking the ferry regularly between the city and Algiers Point. Check it out below via a visual that features archival footage of The Big Easy circa 1965.
Lookout Low officially hits shelves September 13th via Grand Jury. For more, revisit lead single “Dance Through It”, one of our favorites from July. Twin Peaks will be touring all throughout the fall in support of the new LP; find tickets at the band’s website or check the secondary market here.
- Second person comes forward accusing Katy Perry of sexual harassment
- Feds accuse R Kelly of spreading herpes
- The Matrix 4: Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss to star in new film from Lana Wachowski
- Die Antwoord dropped from festivals after video surfaces of alleged homophobic fight: Watch
- Jack White attended a baseball game, left to play a show, and returned in time to see its ending