A lot more TV stars are about to enter The Twilight Zone.
Emmy winner Billy Porter (Pose), Joel McHale (Community) and Morena Baccarin (Gotham) are among the slew of actors who will make guest appearances on Season 2 of the CBS All Access revival, TVLine has learned. (The streamer confirmed the news at the Television Critics Association winter press tour on Sunday.) In addition, host and executive producer Jordan Peele will write a Season 2 episode entitled “Downtime,” starring Baccarin, Fear the Walking Dead‘s Colman Domingo and Veep alum Tony Hale.
More from TVLine
- Silence of the Lambs Sequel Series Lands at CBS: Who Should Star?
- Evil Finale Will Help Solve Puzzle of Numbers-Themed Episode Titles
- Star Trek: Picard EP: If Worf Appears, He Won't Look Like a Discovery Klingon
Season 2’s other guest stars will include: Christopher Meloni (Law & Order: SVU), Jimmi Simpson (Westworld), Jenna Elfman (Dharma & Greg), Gillian Jacobs (Love), Daniel Sunjata (Rescue Me), Ethan Embry (Grace & Frankie) and Tavi Gevinson (Scream Queens). Like the original Twilight Zone, the CBS All Access revival — which debuted in April of last year — is an anthology, with each episode telling a self-contained story full of supernatural terror and suspense.
The Twilight Zone‘s 10-episode second season is slated to debut on CBS All Access later this year.
Do any of these guest stars have you ready to get back in the Zone? Drop your thoughts on the casting news in a comment below.
Best of TVLine
- Gilmore Girls: Netflix Exec Offers Update on Potential Second Revival
- Fall TV Preview: Who's In? Who's Out? Your Guide to Every Casting Move!