Starting in October 2021, repeats will leave TBS and will air across Comedy Central, Paramount Network, TV Land and Pop TV (following the completion of the CBS-Viacom merger).
More from TVLine
- TVLine Items: The 100 Adds Smallville Vet, Mitch Pileggi to Supergirl and More
- Justin Theroux to Star in Apple TV+'s The Mosquito Coast Adaptation
- Seinfeld Moving to Netflix in 2021 -- Not That There's Anything Wrong With That
The news comes a week after it was announced that Netflix will become Seinfeld‘s exclusive streaming home in 2021, as the result of a new five-year deal that will pull all 180 episodes from its current streamer, Hulu.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Apple TV+’s Oprah’s Book Club will premiere with the new streaming service on Friday, Nov. 1, where the first selection will be The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates. A new episode will be available every two months.
* Tyler Perry’s new BET shows The Oval, about the everyday lives of the staff who run the White House, and Sistas, which follows a group of single black females as they navigate their “complicated love life,” careers and friendship, will now premiere Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 9/8c and 10/9c, respectively, per Deadline. The series were originally slated to debut Oct. 9.
* The CW has released a new trailer for Supergirl Season 5, premiering Sunday, Oct. 6 at 9 pm:
Which of today’s TVLine Items pique your interest?