Order up at Good Burger!
The movie sequel Good Burger 2, starring Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell, will premiere Wednesday, Nov. 22 on Paramount+.
More from TVLine
The follow-up to the 1997 film, which itself was based on the sketch from the Nickelodeon comedy series All That, follows “Dexter Reed (Thompson) and original cashier Ed (Mitchell), as they reunite in the present day at fast-food restaurant Good Burger with a hilarious new group of employees,” per the official synopsis.
Original cast members joining Thompson and Mitchell include Josh Server as Fizz, Lori Beth Denberg as Connie Muldoon and Carmen Electra as Roxanne. The ensemble also features Lil Rel Howery (Get Out) as Cecil McNevin, Jillian Bell (Workaholics) as Katt Boswell, Kamaia Fairburn (Blockbuster) as Mia, Alex R. Hibbert (The Chi) as Ed2, Fabrizio Guido (Perry Mason) as Mr. Jensen, Elizabeth and Emily Hinkler (The Good Doctor) as Cindy and Mindy, and Anabel Graetz (Free Guy) as Ruth.
Ready for some more recent newsy nuggets? Well…
* The animated film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem will be available to stream on Paramount+ beginning Tuesday, Sept. 19.
* Netflix’s movie adaptation of Roald Dahl’s book The Twits, written and directed by Phil Johnston (Ralph Breaks the Internet), will be released in 2025 on Netflix.
* Cooper’s Bar, starring Rhea Seehorn (Better Call Saul) and Lou Mustillo (Mike & Molly), will return for Season 2 on Wednesday, Oct. 11 at 11/10c on IFC, with episodes rolling out weekly and streaming on AMC+ the same day as their linear debut.
* Money Heist: Berlin will premiere Friday, Dec. 29 on Netflix; watch a teaser:
* Watch an orientation video for Prime Video’s The Boys spinoff Gen V, debuting with its first three episodes on Friday, Sept. 29:
Which of today’s TVLine Items pique your interest?
Best of TVLine