ABC’s The Goldbergs this Wednesday drew 4.4 million total viewers with its penultimate episode of the season, holding steady versus its last fresh episode. A special airing of Single Parents then did 2.9 mil and a 0.5 — down a tick from what Schooled last did in the time slot. American Housewife (2.8 mil/0.5) was down, as was Single Parents‘ regularly scheduled outing (2.2 mil/0.4), which tied and hit series lows.
A special airing of Shark Tank closed ABC’s night with 2.4 mil/0.5.
More from TVLine
- What Was All Rise's Sex Secret? Worst CBS Cancellation? Is MS Teams Commercial Overplayed? And More Qs
- David Boreanaz on SEAL Team Finale's Final Scene: You'll Be 'Very Surprised' by What Follows in Season 4 Premiere
- Riverdale EP Breaks Down Season 4's 'Gruesome' Early Finale -- Plus, Will We See Prom and Graduation in Season 5?
CBS | Survivor (7.2 mil/1.4, read recap) dipped 10 percent and a tenth, but led Wednesday in total audience. The newly renewed SEAL Team‘s later (but early!) finale then did 4.6 mil/0.6, down 21 and 25 percent week-to-week; TVLine readers gave the finale an average grade of “A-,” while Season 3 earned an “A” (read post mortem).
The Live+Same Day numbers reported in our daily-ish ratings column do not reflect a show’s overall performance, given the increases in delayed playback via DVR and streaming platforms. These Live+Same Day numbers instead are used to illustrate any trends or high/low superlatives. Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.
Launch Gallery: 2020 Broadcast-TV Renewal Scorecard
Best of TVLine
- 15 Series Finales From 2019, Graded
- Game of Thrones: The Best Sex Scenes From the Series' Eight-Season Run
- The Good Wife: 11 Dropped Arcs We Wish the Finale Had Tackled