In the latest TV ratings, CBS’ one-and-done Broke this Thursday drew 3.56 million total viewers and a 0.4 demo rating, dipping on both counts to mark lows. TVLine readers gave the series finale an average grade of “B” (read recap).
CBS’ Young Sheldon rerun delivered Thursday’s largest audience: 4.8 million.
More from TVLine
- TV Ratings: BET Awards Audience Surges 54% With CBS Simulcast
- The TVLine-Up: What's Leaving, New and Returning the Week of June 28
- Ratings: First Daytime Emmys Telecast Since 2015 Draws 3 Million Viewers
ABC | Holey Moley (3.9 mil/0.7) was steady, while Don’t (3.5 mil/0.7) and To Tell the Truth (3.4 mil/0.6) both ticked up.
NBC | The freshly cancelled Council of Dads (3 mil/0.4) with its stormy penultimate episode drew its best audience since May 7 while matching its Thursday high in the demo. Blindspot (1.9 m il/0.3) was steady.
FOX | Celebrity Watch Party (1.4 mil/0.3) was steady, while Labor of Love (938K/0.2, read recap) dipped.
THE CW | Burden of Truth (592K/0.1) and In the Dark (434K/0.1) each lost a few viewers while steady in the demo.
The Live+Same Day numbers reported in our daily-ish ratings column do not reflect a show’s overall performance, given the increases in delayed playback via DVR and streaming platforms. These Live+Same Day numbers instead are used to illustrate any trends or high/low superlatives. Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.
Launch Gallery: 47 Summer TV Shows That Are 'Missing' (...or Cancelled)
Best of TVLine
- 15 Series Finales From 2019, Graded
- Game of Thrones: The Best Sex Scenes From the Series' Eight-Season Run
- The Good Wife: 11 Dropped Arcs We Wish the Finale Had Tackled