You don’t need to wait to crack open your 2020 word-a-day calendar in order to expand your vocabulary. Without your even realizing it, your TV-viewing has been helping you do that for the last 12 months.
More from TVLine
- Midseason Report Card: What Are ABC's Best & Worst Rated Shows?
- TV Dictionary 2019: Palentine, Himpathy, Trainiac, Waffsicle and More 'Words' Our Favorite Shows Taught Us
- Project Runway Returns for Season 18: Were the Right Designers Booted First? Plus, Let's Discuss the 'Siriano Save'
Best of TVLine
- 15 Series Finales From 2019, Graded
- 2019 in Review: Quotes of the Year!
- 2019 in Review: 14 Dumb Things TV Did