Valentine’s Day has arrived, and love is almost in the air for more than two dozen TV pairs. In the spirit of Cupid, we’ve rounded up 25 small-screen duos that we’d like to see give romance a try, from exes that deserve another shot to longtime friends who oughta take that next step. Scroll down to see our picks from This Is Us, The Walking Dead, How to Get Away With Murder, Chicago Fire and more shows!
More from TVLine
- A Million Little Things Recap: Oh Baby, Are You the One?
- A Million Little Things Recast: Who in Delilah's Family Has a New Face?
- Prodigal Son: Dermot Mulroney Set to Recur -- And Martin Won't Like It!
Best of TVLine
- TVLine Plays Cupid: 25 Couples That Need to Happen on Grey's, This Is Us, Walking Dead, 9-1-1, The 100 and More
- TV's Worst Couples: 30+ Pairs We Wish We Could Forget This Valentine's Day
- Oscars 2020: The 11 Best, Worst and Weirdest Moments From the Ceremony