Markets look to begin the day in the red. Meanwhile, investors are keeping a close eye on Washington. The president is expected to officially nominate Jerome Powell to lead the Federal Reserve, as the GOP is scheduled to unveil the new tax bill. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer, Nicole Sinclair and Melody Hahm discuss the big stories of the day.
- The latest on NYC terror attack
- Trump says NYC terror suspect should get death penalty
- Trump expected to pick Jerome Powell as next Fed chair
- Apple moves closer to $1T market value
- Demand for iPhone X rockets
- Tesla falls on Model 3 delays
- Facebook soars despite Russia scandal
- Zuckerberg: protecting community is more important than profits
- House Republicans to release tax bill today
- Alibaba pops on earnings and guidance
- Blue Apron pops on revenue growth
- October sales growth buoys L Brands shares
- Hanesbrand offered weak guidance for both Q4 and the full year.
- USPS launches cheap Sunday delivery
- The housing market isn’t experiencing a ‘Trump bump’: Trulia
- Disney’s big demands for theaters showing ‘The Last Jedi’
Would Sunday deliveries from the US Postal Service change your holiday shopping habits?
-Anything to avoid stores
-Depends on the price
-I don’t trust the USPS
-I shop online regardless