The post Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross to score new Pixar film Soul appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
“Finally, he gets the job of a lifetime, only to accidentally die (or, just, die) and find himself at the You Seminar, a celestial workshop for souls to be created and given personality traits before they move on to real humans. While Joe is at the You Seminar, he meets a new soul nicknamed 22 (Tina Fey) who has such a loathing for humans, she’s avoided Earth altogether. However, Joe and 22 eventually work together to find a way to get Joe back to Earth, traveling along the cosmic realms along the way.”
Just Announced: @iamjamiefoxx and Tina Fey will lead the cast of #PixarSoul, coming to theaters June 19, 2020. Here's a first look at their characters, Joe Gardner and 22, and a new piece of concept art. #D23Expo pic.twitter.com/hlplMBhWud
— Pixar (@Pixar) August 24, 2019
- Breaking Bad movie gets title, teaser, and premiere date: Watch
- Nick Cave on his breakup with PJ Harvey: "I was so surprised I almost dropped my syringe"
- Leslie Jones, Alec Baldwin exit SNL
- Dropkick Murphys stage intimate performance outside sick kid's window: Watch
- Emma Stone is punk rock Cruella de Vil in first image from upcoming prequel