Hubbard will rep a diverse range of stand up comedians. A Dallas, Texas native and UCLA graduate, Hubbard previously worked in management at both Anonymous Content and 3 Arts Entertainment.
“I am thrilled to be joining the Echo Lake family. The supportive nature of the company provides an environment for me to continue building a business of incredible storytellers. The leadership understands and encourages my ambitions to elevate new voices and stories we haven’t seen before to change the media landscape in entertainment” said Hubbard.
Andrew Spaulding, President of Echo Lake said “Trent is a smart and dynamic representative. He had many options, so we are especially pleased that he chose Echo Lake. He will be an excellent addition to the Echo Lake team.”
More from Deadline
- UTA Hires Paradigm Music Agents Jeffrey Hasson & Matt Meyer
- 'Brooklyn Girls' Author Gemma Burgess Signs With UTA, Developing Fantasy Drama & Spy Comedy At Amazon
- UTA Promotes 35 To Agent, Executive And Associate Status Across Agency
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto