When it comes to protecting their family, Travis Scott is not messing around.
The Houston rapper is currently on the road for his ASTROWORLD: Wish You Were Tour, alongside Kylie Jenner and their infant daughter Stormi. It's no secret that life on the road can pose a variety of dangers, so Scott has reportedly decided to minimize the risks by upping security. TMZ says the entertainer enlists an additional five to six guards for specific tour stops.
According to the outlet, Scott has required his team to run a series of "Secret Service-style maneuvers." These include intensive, hour-plus sweeps of dressing rooms and backstage areas; planning emergency escape routes from the venue; as well as ensuring Kylie and Stormi's daily itinerary are kept a secret from everyone except management and security detail.
In related news, Scott and Kylie have faced a new wave of cheating allegations. The rumors were sparked by a photo that purportedly showed the rapper getting hot and heavy with another woman. Scott said the picture, and rumors, were bogus.
"Trolls always wanna create some fake shit to destroy real love. GOING OVER BOARD TO MAKE SHIT LOOK LIKE IS NOT IS EVIL," he wrote on social media. "I hate acknowledging shit. But quit try to take joy from shit that’s good. I pray god blocks out all evil."
- Travis Scott Seemingly Denies Cheating Rumors: 'I Pray God Blocks Out All Evil'
- Kylie Jenner Shares BTS Footage of Her ASTROWORLD Roller Coaster Ride With Travis Scott
- Travis Scott Accepts 'Astroworld Day' Honor, Shouts Out His 'Beautiful Wife' Kylie Jenner
- Kylie Jenner Is Blessing Travis Scott's ASTROWORLD Tour With Special Edition Lip Kits
More from Complex
- ASAP Rocky and Lana Del Rey to Headline 2019 BUKU Music + Art Project
- Ski Mask the Slump God Is Possessed in New "LA LA" Video
- Premiere: ZieZie Takes Control And Becomes A "Sensei" In New Visuals
- Premiere: Smokepurpp Provides Trippy Visual for "Sauce Like This"
- Celebrity Stylist Ugo Mozie Is Bringing Visibility to Africa’s Young Talent