The event went down at Los Angeles’ Avenue nightclub, where Scott performed in front of a star-studded crowd that included athletes like Houston Rockets' James Harden and Cleveland Cavaliers' Tristan Thompson, as well as fellow celebrities like French Montana, Future, Nicole Scherzinge, and Chanel Iman. There was also a random, but much-appreciated, appearance by Flavortown mayor Guy Fieri. What a time.
The performance was the culmination of Rémy Martin’s MVP Experience—an All-Star Weekend event that aims to celebrate the accomplishments of athletes as well as the individuals behind the scenes who helped them succeed.
“The MVP Experience was created because it is important to spotlight all the people it takes to achieve greatness. This weekend is the epitome of this notion,” the company said in a press release. “[…] Much like the MVPs of the league, Remy Martin’s 300-year-old brand was not built by one person, but by a family. From the wine growers, distillers and 4 generations of cellar masters, it takes a village of people to create each bottle of cognac. Without an incredible team and their support system, there could be no 'Most Valuable Player.'”
Scott’s concert included performances of “Butterfly Effect,” “Huncho Jack,” “Antidote,” and “Goosebumps.” You can check out footage from the event above and below.
- It Looks Like Travis Scott Has Locked in Stevie Wonder for 'AstroWorld'
- Travis Scott Gifted a Key to His Hometown Missouri City, TX
- Kylie Jenner Reveals Name of Her and Travis Scott's First Child
- Kylie Jenner Gives Birth to Child, Her First With Travis Scott
More from Complex
- People Raise More Than $180,000 for Parkland Shooting Survivor
- Lou Williams Had an Incredible Response to Jimmy Butler Sitting Out the All-Star Game
- You Can Expect Way Less Pitcher's Mound Visits in the MLB This Year
- Jemele Hill Criticizes Jamie Foxx for Storming Out of Interview Over Katie Holmes Question
- Sean Wotherspoon's Air Max 1/97 Is Releasing for Air Max Day