The unexpected passing of Mac Miller hit the entertainment industry really hard, with a number of musicians paying homage to the Pittsburgh native.
On Saturday night, Travis Scott honored Miller during a show in Las Vegas, where Travis dropped a freestyle for Miller. “It's the superstar boy, Malcolm that's my boy/Mac Miller I love you, always be my boy,” Travis rapped with auto-tune. “From that 412, yeah/From that 41210, yeah/It's that superstar boy, superstar boy/Mac Miller you the one, we love you fucking boy/That's my mutherfuckin' nigga/Mac mutherfuckin' Miller.” Travis then launched into a version of SZA's “Love Galore.”
Travis Scott shows his respects to Mac Miller while performing in Las Vegas pic.twitter.com/OT8zLzDSve— FTP FLAME (@FTPflame) September 23, 2018
Miller reportedly died from an overdose on Sept. 7. J. Cole, Chance the Rapper, Wiz Khalifa, Kid Cudi, and more mourned in the wake of the news.
- Travis Scott Brings Out Young Thug During Rolling Loud Set
- Frank Ocean Says He and Travis Scott Resolved Issue Over "Carousel" (UPDATED)
- Here's How Much Travis Scott, Lil Uzi Vert, and Other Rappers Made Over the Last Year
More from Complex
- Zoë Kravitz Will Star in Disney's 'High Fidelity' Series
- Someone Sent Pete Davidson a Death Threat Over Ariana Grande
- Tommy Wiseau Plays the Joker Again for 'Dark Knight' Interrogation Scene Redux
- Richard Sherman Rips NFL for Only Protecting Quarterbacks
- Old Jimmy Butler Interview Dissing the Heat Surfaces Right as Miami Shows Interest in Him