Tove Lo released her new song, “Bikini Porn,” earlier this week, and now has shared the low-fi music video for the single. The clip shows the pop artist dancing around Victorville, California, in bikinis, thongs, and other scantily-clad get-ups. Finneas, her collaborator on the song, appears late in the video as an Uber driver.
“This video was very fun and very bizarre to shoot,” Tove Lo said. “There were only seven of us in a van as the crew (as opposed to more than 100 people for the ‘Glad He’s Gone’ video) driving around Victorville. Been a while since I did a run-and-gun shoot; I loved it! Moni [Haworth, the director] is so great at that weird and gritty stuff I love. It’s sexual at times, but also just funny, and not every shot is meant to be flattering. I think this video is perfect for this song. Also big shout-out to Finneas for doing the best cameo ever in this video!”
More from Rolling Stone
- Missy Elliott Celebrates Girl Groups Through the Decades in 'Why I Still Love You' Video
- Tove Lo Releases Two Tracks With Billie Eilish's Brother Finneas
- Banoffee Fences With Herself in 'Count on You' Music Video
Tove Lo received a Grammy nomination for her “Glad He’s Gone” music video. Her album Sunshine Kitty was released last year, and she’ll kick off her North American tour of the album on February 3rd in Nashville.
Best of Rolling Stone
- Elvis Presley: His 10 Best Country Songs
- Hank Williams' Five Most Haunting Performances
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas': The Making of a Classic Soundtrack
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.