CBS’ new reality competition series Tough As Nails lived up to its title and topped Wednesday’s primetime ratings, delivering a 0.6 in the adults 18-49 demographic and netting 4.07 million viewers. The two-hour premiere episode was followed by a rerun of S.W.A.T, which gave the network a 0.5 average and a share of the demo top spot overall with Univision.
After reruns of The Goldbergs, Black-ish, The Conners and American Housewife, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (0.3, 1.41M) wrapped ABC’s lineup, holding steady with its biggest audience in four weeks.
More from Deadline
- Univision And NBC Top Tuesday Ratings; 'What Would You Do?' Returns, 'DC's Stargirl' Steady'
- 'The Titan Games' Rules Monday Ratings; 'The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons' Dips
- NASCAR On NBC Races To The Top Of Sunday Ratings
At the CW, The 100 (0.1, 686,000) dipped in the demo with its backdoor prequel pilot, while Bulletproof (0.1, 407K) maintained its numbers from last week.
Fox served a repeat of MasterChef followed by the return of Ultimate Tag (0.5, 1.53M), which bumped up a tenth since its last fresh episode.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Pass 50,000 For First Time As Donald Trump Says, "It's Working Out Very Well"- Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto