“Breaking Bad” only stopped airing six years ago, but the show has long since solidified its status as one of the greatest shows in television history – over its run, the show earned 110 Emmys; it placed No. 3 on IndieWire’s Best TV Shows of the Decade, Ranked. The dark AMC drama about a mild-mannered teacher turned meth kingpin boasted enough jaw-dropping episodes to fill a “Top 10” list several times over, but even a show as consistently good as “Breaking Bad” had some episodes that clearly stood above the rest. Here’s the absolute best “Breaking Bad” episodes, ranked:
More from IndieWire
- 'El Camino' Review: A Riveting Goodbye to 'Breaking Bad'
- 'El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie': Netflix Drops Behind the Scenes Featurette - Watch
- From 'Downton Abbey' to 'El Camino,' TV Drama May Be New Frontier in Hunt for Theatrical Franchises
Best of IndieWire
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’: Everything You Need to Know About Damon Lindelof’s Take On the Classic Graphic Novel
- Fall 2019 Preview: 25 Must-Watch TV Shows
- 'Friends' Cast, 25 Years Later: Who's Had the Best Career — and What Should They Do Next?