Once again, The Titan Games ruled the Monday night ratings, delivering a 0.7 in the adults 18-49 demographic and 3.80 million viewers. The extreme reality athletic competition may have dipped a tenth from last week, but it was still enough to stay on top.
NBC also aired a fresh episode of Songland (0.5, 2.46M), which held steady. Meanwhile, The Wall (0.6, 3.77M) ticked down from last week. The trio gave the network the No. 1 spot overall in the demo for the night.
More from Deadline
- PGA Tour: CBS Sports Coverage Of Charles Schwab Challenge Hits Viewership High
- 'Celebrity Family Feud' Leads Sunday Ratings; 'Hollywood Game Night' Stumbles
- ABC's 'Don't' Premiere Does Top Thursday Ratings; 'Man With A Plan' Steady In Farewell
ABC’s latest walk down memory lane with The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons – Ever! (0.4, 2.16M) managed to stay on par with last week. The CW aired repeats of Whose Line Is It Anyway? followed by the season finale of Roswell, New Mexico (0.1, 658,000), which held steady.
Elsewhere, reruns of The Neighborhood, Bob Hearts Abishola, All Rise and Bull took over CBS which was the night’s most-watched network overall. Fox served encores of 9-1-1 and 9-1-1: Lone Star.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Cases Top 2 Million, CDC Says, As Death Toll Nears 114,000 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto