Thom Yorke has collaborated with Crack Magazine on a one-off, limited-edition zine.
Due out on September 13th and titled I See You, the zine consists of interviews with eight artists, activists, and musicians chosen by Yorke, who answer questions set by him. The featured subjects include director and screenwriter Luca Guadagnino, who collaborated with Yorke on Suspiria, pioneering electronic music composer Laurie Spiegel, experimental musician Kali Malone, and visual artist Christian Holstad.
The zine is prefaced by Yorke answering the questions himself, and features original artwork by frequent Radiohead collaborator Stanley Donwood and Tchocky, with additional art from Holstad.
Yorke will donate any profits from the zine to Greenpeace. Pre-orders are now ongoing.
Earlier this week, Yorke released a new song called “Daily Battles”, which he contributed to the new Edward Norton film Motherless Brooklyn.
- Breaking Bad movie gets title, teaser, and premiere date: Watch
- Dropkick Murphys stage intimate performance outside sick kid's window: Watch
- Emma Stone is punk rock Cruella de Vil in first image from upcoming prequel
- Seth Hurwitz, co-owner of 9:30 Club and Merriweather Post Pavilion, charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Bob Odenkirk says Breaking Bad movie already filmed: "They did it"