Spring Break hasn't changed much in the past ten years, but there are some differences. Foam parties, and Akon, and tramp stamps; oh, my! Of course, there are some similarities, too.
1. BODY SHOTS!!! No spring break trip in 2007 was complete without ten million body shots off strangers.
2. Making the most epic playlist. You and your girls got ready to the soundtrack of the ages, which of course featured Nelly Furtado's Say It Right, Akon's Don’t Matter, and Gym Class Heroes' Cupid’s Chokehold.
3. Freaking strangers to Fergie singing Glamorous. It was most definitely a thing, and I am here for it:
4. Getting drunk and, subsequently, getting a tattoo. And, let's be honest, that tattoo was probably on your lower back, and might be referred to as a "tramp stamp" by some. Don't worry; it's still totally hot.
5. Ultra low rise jeans and jorts with major thong action. The most ~majestic~ sea life in Cancun offered major amount of whale tail.
6. Wearing *very* short pleated skirts over bikini bottoms. And also, sadly, this entire outfit:
7. Foam parties. So many foam parties! Those chemicals are probably really good for you, right?! We're all gonna live forever!
8. MTV's Spring Break programming. Spring Break Exposed, Spring Break Busted, Catwalk Catfight! MTV was it!
9. SEQUINS. So many damn sequins on legit everything. Also, all the shiny fabric you could get your hands on.
10. Dudes with these haircuts. They were everywhere, and you probably made out with one of them. Spraaaang Breeeeaaaak forevvveeerrr!!!!
Follow Laura on Twitter.
You Might Also Like