The post Teyana Taylor Drops Star-Studded New Project The Album: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
In honor of Juneteenth, R&B star Teyana Taylor has released her third studio effort, simply entitled The Album, on G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam. Stream the star-studded project below via Apple Music or Spotify.
The follow-up to 2018’s K.T.S.E. is broken up into five distinct parts that spell out the world “album”: “Studio A”, “Studio L”, “Studio B”, “Studio U”, and of course “Studio M”. Each boasts its own selection of special guests, such as Ms. Lauryn Hill on the Kanye West-produced “We Got Love” (an ode to husband and NBA star Iman Shumpert); Erykah Badu on “Lowkey”; and Missy Elliott and Future, who appear together on a track called “Boomin'”.
Other artists to feature on the LP are Kehlani, Big Sean, Rick Ross, and Migos’ Quavo. Additionally, Shumpert, who also moonlights as a rapper, lends a few bars to the married couple’s collaborative track “Wake Up Love”.
- Album Review: Teyana Taylor’s Own Star Begins to Shine on K.T.S.E.
- Producer of the Year: Mike Dean Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop Shaping Hip-Hop
The Album Artwork:
The Album Tracklist:
02. Come Back to Me (feat. Rick Ross and Junie)
03. Wake Up Love (feat. Iman)
04. Lowkey (feat. Erykah Badu)
05. Let’s Build (feat. Quavo)
07. Mornin’ (feat. Kehlani)
08. Boomin’ (feat. Missy Elliott and Future)
10. Killah (feat. Davido)
13. Wrong Bitch
14. Shoot It Up (feat. Big Sean)
15. Bare Wit Me
16. Lose Each Other
19. Ever Ever
20. Try Again
22. How You Want It (feat. King Combs)
23. Made It
24. We Got Love (feat. Ms. Lauryn Hill)
- Top 25 Albums of 2020 (So Far)
- Mel Gibson Is About to Be Canceled Again
- Trump Voters Are Burning Their Face Masks to Protest COVID-19 Orders
- K-Pop Fans Sabotaged Trump's Under-Attended Tulsa Rally
- Adult Film Star Ron Jeremy Charged With Raping Three Women
- Tom Morello Gifts Signature Guitar to 10-Year-Old Girl Who Performed Viral Rage Against the Machine Cover